Food Fashion and Flow: Joy!   

Monday, November 5, 2012

Joy!


Happy Monday! How was your weekend and how is your week starting off? As you can see, I am still very much enjoying the vibrant colors I wore in the spring and summer and I see no reason to dress like I am going to a funeral just because it is fall.  I have had some wonderful things happen in the midst of some craziness. 

GOD is pretty amazing! So I am basking in the joy that comes with an unexpected blessing. Aren't those the best?
 
 I am wearing white pants after Labor Day. Do people really listen to those ridiculous fashion rules. Who made that up anyway?

Yes, I wear this clutch a lot, but it is a DIY with the help of one of my crafty friends and I can't get enough of it.



Palm Trees, you gotta love Los Angeles :-)

Blazer: F-21, Clutch: DIY, Shoes: JC Penney



 Peace that surpasses all understanding...

Have you ever had something amazing happen to you unexpectedly? Or a prayer answered in a completely different way than you thought?  Sometimes we wait on GOD and he is actually waiting on us:-)



I find that I experience the most excitement and joy when I do things that I love. How about you?  Whatever the thing is that energizes you and makes you feel the most alive is what you should be doing all the time. So are you doing it? If not, what are you waiting for?

11 comments:

Renee said...

Beautiful shoes! I think those fashion rules are silly too ;)

Dallas Q H said...

Your shoes are amazing! I love the nails and your vibrant smile! Definitely gorgeous!

Unknown said...

With God, you find joy in unexpected places. So, expect the unexpected.

I like your shoes....so pretty! You look so joyful. Have a good day :)

A Haute Mommy said...

Very pretty. Love the shoes.

Madeline Quaint said...

I just love your sandals and the serenity that comes through your pictures - lovely shots and lovely thoughts! :)
We don't have Labor Day here in Hungary, so we don't have a no-white rule either - even if we did, I wouldn't care. :D

Frannie Pantz said...

This is a very uplifting post today, which I needed because I dropped my husband off at the airport this morning for his deployment :-(

On a very bright side, I love your sandals and orange is a smashing color on you!

Fash Boulevard said...

I love your outfit. Those shoes are amazing. I love how you styled them. These pictures are so pretty.

I would love for you to stop by my blog and check out my latest outfit, I'd love to know what you think!
www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

High Heels & Good Meals! said...

These heels are everything! I love the pops of orange!

anointedheels said...

Now that's some anointed HEELS LOL
these shoes are everything!!

Erika Batista said...

Love your look! And love Cali. Sunny days make me happy... it's so crappy here in NJ today. xo
www.lolabluethecloset.blogspot.com

Ashley said...

Super cute color-blocking heels. Love the outfit as well :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...