Food Fashion and Flow: Orange Polka Dot and Leopard   

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Orange Polka Dot and Leopard






 Happy Thursday lovelies! How was your fourth? Did you gorge on barbecue? I know I did! I had a great fourth of July and an amazing birthday, which I am still celebrating.  This year I have had such an outpouring of love from friends and family going the extra mile to make my birthday special.  I have more birthday highlights to share with you soon:-) I didn't get to post everyday like I did the previous week, but posting everyday is a challenge I don't know if I can meet all the time, but I am going to try to do that again next week.  I have some great recipes for you. I am still trying to figure out whether or not I should have a set day each week for posting recipes. And I have so much fun stuff coming up for the LV's LA section. So how are you liking the new LV's LA addition to the blog?

Today I am wearing orange, polka dot and leopard.  I love all of these elements separately and together. Pattern mixing is such a fun trend and I am just starting to play with it. I love it! Orange is a color I adore with and of course I can never get enough animal prints. I think polka dots are a new obsession of mine. Do you like polka dots?

Since my birthday just passed and I am in the midst of still celebrating, I want to hear about the best birthday celebration you ever had. What was your most memorable birthday celebration?

I hope you enjoy the pictures!





 I've got my eye on you...

Leopard and polka dots are such a fun combo. Do you agree?



I love this DIY clutch and have worn it quite a bit


Top: F-21, Polka Dot Palazzo Pants: Love Culture: Pumps: Target, Clutch: DIY



 I love the way turquoise looks against orange

Have an amazing day! It makes me smile when you stop by:-)

27 comments:

Unknown said...

You look fabulous! I'd never think of mixing those patterns but you pull it off beautifully!

Milandailyphoto.com said...

you can really walking like a panther with these amazing shoes

Unknown said...

What a fabulous look! The whole ensemble looks perfect together. We are very sentimental when it comes to birthdays (got that from our mom)... We try to make each birthday a memorable one, which means trying to top the previous year.
Happy belated birthday.

xx
5th&6th

Anonymous said...

Great look! I love the pattern mixing :)

-Haylie

Unknown said...

Orange is your color. I love the mix of prints; very pretty! Cute nail color too! :)

Unknown said...

Happy Belated Birthday. I had a surprise party for my 18th Birthday, by my friends and family. It was very nice! :)

Frannie Pantz said...

I LOOOOOVE this mix of orange, polka dot and leopard. The palazzo pants are just fabulous!

I think the best birthday I ever had was for my 24th (I think LOL) when I had a Red and Wild party. Have you ever seen Too Wong Fu Thanks for Everything Julie Newmar? Well if not, I recommend it. It is so funny and fabulous! So I had a party based off of that movie. So much red. So much fun!

LV said...

@Frannie, that sounds like a lot of fun! I saw the movie,LOL

Anonymous said...

What cute spots!

Nadine-Adele ♥ said...

GORGEOUS HEELS! Such a great combination!
hello, tigerface. x

Unknown said...

Great color & pattern mixing! You wear it well!

Tye
http://www.lagelledailydose.blogspot.com

Ticka said...

Polka dots and leopard! Love this print combo!!

My most memorable celebration was when me & my girls crashed a friends b-day party, and treated it like it was my own! We had a blast!!

IMPR(4L)ess said...

I absolutely love this outfit. It's so fun and free!

Tammy said...

This is too cute.. the different prints and colors are to fab together

Tammy

Chanel said...

Yes!! Love the leopard and polka dot combo! XO

High Heels & Good Meals! said...

Interesting combo! Love the heels!

Selvaggia Capizzi said...

Those palazzo pants are to die for!!! My best bday celebration? Last 3, with my lil' boy at my side!

Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
Bloglovin'
Facebook

anney said...

Lovely outfit! I so love the shoes! I love animal prints!

cuteredbow said...

Love the mix of prints and colors !You look beautiful ! Nice to discover your blog !!!

http://cuteredbow.blogspot.com

Sing of Singature Style said...

Diggin that clutch.

Roodlyne @ supermomplace said...

This is BOLD! I love it!
I have a thing for polka dot definitely gonna try that. just FAB!!

Mademoiselle S. said...

You are just gorgeous! <3

xx

http://mademoiselle-s-blog.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

these shoes are amazing!! :) you look so pretty. have a great wknd!!
xoxo
jasmine
AdamAlexMommy

Budget Chic said...

Looking on-point as usually. I love the mixing of patterns with the pants and shoes! D.i.y. clutch is amazing!

LV said...

Thank you ladies! you are so sweet! xoxo

#Chiffon said...

I LOVE POLKA DOTS!!!! :)

Moumous said...

Like the clutch... love them big...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...