Food Fashion and Flow: Pay Attention...   

Saturday, July 18, 2015

Pay Attention...

I have a heart for people. I give people a lot of passes, even the ones that don't deserve it. Sometimes I see a clear visual of who someone is and I try to paint a new picture. The reality is that even when people aren't talking they are saying something. Sometimes the loudest message comes from what is not spoken.

And then there are those times when what is not spoken parallels with what is spoken and the pain of what you see is like a jagged javelin going straight into your heart. And the pain of your discovery has you in an Anacondas grip.

Swift.

Unmerciful.

And if you are not careful, it will choke the life out of you. I believe that every problem has a solution and sometimes its simple. No matter how subtle, when someone shows you who they are...you better believe it. Deception is subtle and never obvious, otherwise it wouldn't be deception.

Have you ever discovered something about someone that you wish you didn't know?
 

2 comments:

Nadine-Adele ♥ said...

Yeah - from my previous partner. I opened up to him finally and boom! true colours came out. Still dealing with the aftermath but starting to realise that he isn't worth it any more - its tough!

Hang in there!

Hello, Tigerface

Joyful said...

Yes absolutely. It was difficult to accept but is behind me now. You will be all right. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...