Food Fashion and Flow: In Living Color   

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

In Living Color

Summer is such a great time of year. I love the warm days, vibrant colors and beautiful flowers blooming everywhere. This has been a great summer so far. I have truly enjoyed  so many great moments, which include celebrating my birthday and spending quality time with my little guy and meeting a new group of friends. I have been meeting some wonderful new people, but still very guarded because there have been people who were not who I thought they were, so I am extra careful these days.
 I am really excited about some projects that fell into my lap that I wasn't looking for. Isn't God amazing? Only God can bring something to you and place it right in your lap.

Dress: Banana Republic (old), Purse: See by Chloe, Shoes: Nine West, Photography: Stacey Gutierrez

There is nothing like spreading a little love around

One of these days I will share my fitness routine. Ever since I started my blog in 2011 I have been  getting emails about what kind of exercises I do for my arms and requests for a post on my fitness routine. My arms are much more defined when I don't go overboard with pigging out, but you all know how much LV likes ta eat:-)

Love the vibrant colors of summer. Orange and pink will always be a color combo I love

So much anticipation for great things ahead
I can't help but smile

 
 What do you love the most about summer?

 Have an amazing day!






13 comments:

esmeralda evangelista said...

Beautiful pics.Love the dress.
Kiss

Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
Facebook
Bloglovin'

josep-maria badia said...

Beautiful look and beautiful pictures. I love your dress. Your figure is really spectacular.

Jessica Neumann said...

Che bella gonna

Cultureandtrend Magazine

Frannie Pantz said...

I LOVE SUMMER!!! Everything about it--except that I don't see my middle littles as much :-(

Your dress is so pretty and I love the gorgeous flowers as well! Hooray for new friends!

Emmylou MW said...

Love this dress, LV:) And yes! Please do share your arm workout regime. You arms rock!

We Are Not Martha said...

That purse is making me swoon!!

Sues

Tomes Edition said...

Stunning!

Carmen Varner said...

I love this look. It's pretty. It's classy. You can never go wrong with fresh flowers either. :]

// ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

Gigi jay said...

Gorgeous ! a simple combination that results very well !
ブランド靴通販
ブランド靴通販

Miss Dre said...

Love this look, LV! You look beautiful, as always! And I think it's beautiful that you're always spreading love and sharing positive thoughts. Hope you continue to have a beautiful week, love!

Mlle Coconath said...

Love your dress!
xx
Mademoiselle Coconath
http://mllecoconath.com

Marcia B. said...

wow great blog and amazing photos!

Kat asecondglance said...

Reading your blog is so uplifting LV. It oozes positivity.
Your dress is really pretty. I love the pleats and that it seems to have some heft to it. As I've entered my 30s I don't like anything too flimsy. This one would suit equally well for work or play.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...