Food Fashion and Flow: Entertaining for the 4th of July with Style   

Saturday, July 4, 2015

Entertaining for the 4th of July with Style

Entertaining with patriotic flair can be achieved easily with these 5 great recipes that are sure to be a big hit at your cookout or family gathering. I have included two of my own 4th of July recipes and a few of my favorites from other sites. These tasty and colorful recipes are sure to put a smile on the face of every guest at your party!

My delicious pound cake with homemade sweet cream and fresh berries is always a big hit with my friends and family. You can find my recipe by clicking here

This fun drink, which is also pictured at the beginning of this post is full of flavor and a great conversation piece. I created this delicious mocktail with a blend of sorbet, a carbonated drink and a pop rock rim. Perfect way to get your 4th of July popping...literally. You can find my recipe here

These delicious ice pops are great for those hot summer days and perfect  for celebrating the red, white and blue. 
Find the recipe here

These cheesecake stuffed strawberries are perfect for a light dessert, but taste indulgent enough to make you feel like you are not missing out on anything. Find the recipe here

This clever dessert is simple., but artfully displayed and delicious
Find the recipe here

Happy Fourth of July and Bon Appetit!

6 comments:

Emmylou said...

Happy 4th, LV:) These food are definitely the way to go when celebrating:D

Oh to Be a Muse said...

Your pound cake is killing me. I totally need to have a French Toast or something similar like that right about now. #delicious

www.ohtobeamuse.com

Glenda said...

Yummy, everything looked mouth watering delicious, and so festive!

Unknown said...

Love this!!! I spent the Fourth of July in Australia this year and it was amazing but I definitely missed one of my fave holidays!

XOXO Annie // http://www.somethingswellblog.com/

Antionette Blake said...

Looks like you have a wonderful holiday!

Unknown said...

Summer berries plumped with cheesecake icing?? OHMYGOD.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...