Food Fashion and Flow: Orange Peacock   

Monday, August 13, 2012

Orange Peacock


 Happy Monday loves! How was your weekend? Mine was great, but I must admit, I am sick of this heat! I went to one of my favorite farmers markets. Read about it here and I also tried a new restaurant with a friend and wore a vibrant, bright, flirty, summery orange dress with some peacock accents. It has certainly been scorching and when the temperature rises, I live in summer dresses. How about you? 

My dress actually came from Forever 21 and these days lots of folks way past 21 shop there including myself, LOL They have great accessories and you can get staple items for great prices. I am still working my way through my birthday gift cards, and I found one for F-21 in the stash and did not hesitate to grab this cute dress.  I shop everywhere.  Where do you like to shop?

 Dress: F-21, Denim Jacket: Old Navy, Shoes: Private Boutique, Earrings: Los Angeles Fashion District, Clutch: Random Boutique

This clutch is one of my favorites. I have a serious obsession with clutches. They are timeless. Items like classic sheaths and clutches never go out of style. I tend to update  my wardrobe with accessories. Have you heard the saying, its easier to update the rugs and pillows rather than buying a new  sofa? I apply that same concept to clothes. Indulge in a fun trendy item here and there, but invest the  most in classic pieces that are always chic and never dated because they are timeless.

 I love denim or motorcycle jackets with girlie dresses. What are some of your favorite looks?

Have an amazing day!

31 comments:

JayMarie said...

I love your color combos and the shoes are georg! (:

Jay

christine said...

I love F21 - great affordable clothes without going over budget! They've stepped up their game over the years. I am also obsessed with clutches...I have some that I haven't used yet haha!

Damy said...

You look amazing! That dress is beautiful like your clutch! Love it!
xoxo

Damy said...

You look amazing! That dress is beautiful like your clutch! Love it!
xoxo

I wanna be fierce said...

Forever 21 always has great things. Love your color combo.

-Shakiyla

Bravoe Runway said...

Oo you know I love F21! The dress is beautiful, I love the colour and the hi-low hem.

Diana S.T. said...

you look gorgeous dear =)
kisses

Dre said...

I love Forever 21 as well and will continue to shop there. I'm always saying my age is forever 21 anyways lol. You look fab in this dress and this color looks great on you!

Selvaggia Capizzi said...

Great color combination! You look fabulous LV!!
http://www.dontcallmefashionblogger.com/

Abbys-World-Closet said...

Stunning!

Choc Chip Uru @ Go Bake Yourself said...

You look amazing :D
And I have very similar earrings :)

Cheers
Choc Chip Uru

Evi said...

You look so pretty and chic!! Great dress!

Would you like to follow each other?

Evi xoxo

The Notebook of a Fashion Lover

Style4Curves said...

love the color palette!!

Frannie Pantz said...

I love F21 and my best friend always gives me a hard time for shopping there because I am over 21 but I don't care--especially if I can find a gorgeous orange dress like this one! I love the pops of peacock and teal in this look LV! I am usually a fan of the heat, but this year, just like you--I'm totally over it.

FabEllis said...

This is so cute! Love it.

Borjana said...

Looove those colors together,honey!Great styling;)
xx
B.
http://www.beeswonderland.com/

StyleAt30 by Jo said...

Wow! What a vibrant color! That tangerine hue is so perfect for summer!

Looking forward to more posts and hope you can stop by mine too. XX

♥, Jo
http://www.StyleAt30.com

Kristina said...

Bloody hell, you look so lovely in orange. As for Forever 21, I do like it. A lot of things are a bit young for me, but a lot of them are also just fine. And the quality ain't all that bad.

Caitlin C. said...

I LOVE that dress! Can't believe you found it at Forever 21. Amazinnnnggg :)

Allison said...

That orange just looks so pretty on you! And the color of your shoes is also amazing!! And thank you so much for the comment and for following my blog!! I am following you back with pleasure!!
:)
Allison
A's Fashion Files

Unknown said...

You look amazing in so many colors and this color combo is no exception!

Tye
http://www.lagelledailydose.blogspot.com

Emmylou said...

Love the whole outfit, LV:) And I'm over 21 too (ahem) but still love shopping there:P

kita said...

Loving everything I really need to explore color more.

sepatuholig-Grace Njio said...

You look stunning..... great colors...
http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Peacock is so in! Cute!

Jeeda said...

LV love the dress and how you styled it with the denim jacket and heels!
www.swoonblog.com

Fashion Pad said...

The color of that dress is fab! Love the straps crossing at the bodice. Great pairing with the turquoise pumps. Love the denim with the dress and I love to pair girlie dresses with leather jackets for an edgy look.

Budget Chic said...

Cute, cute, cute!! You look gorgeous, fresh and summery. Love that tangerine colored high, low dress!

Trudy Danso said...

Gorgeous outfit!!

-True

Kerissa said...

Cute dress. Great earrings. You can never go wrong with a denim jacket.

CEO(angie stone) said...

The dress is too cute and I want those shoes.
Stone

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...