Happy Tuesday beautiful ones! Have you ever had a day where you just felt blah? I am having one of those days. It is overcast and slightly rainy and its just one of those days. On a pleasant note, I want to thank Jamie of the Lilac Closet for presenting me with a blog award! Thanks Jamie for presenting me with the "Tell Me About Yourself Award" I am very honored and these types of awards are always so fun! My seven facts are featured towards the end of this post!
Wind and rain today! This scarf is very versatile and when I saw it I bought all the colors they had and since it was very inexpensive, I didn't feel any guilt at all! I love wearing this as a wrap and Audrey Hepburn style:-)
Tapping into my inner Audrey Hepburn:-)
And sometimes on those blah days you have to do something silly and fun, like pretend you are a mannequin in a storefront window...LOL
And now on to my awesome blog award:-) The rules for receiving the award are to thank the blogger that awarded you, link back to their blog, post seven random facts about yourself and then pass on the award to fifteen other bloggers.
Here are seven random facts about me...
1. I am really tall. In fact, I am 5"10, but I don't let that stop me from wearing heels
2. I love salted caramel and I make a pretty mean salted caramel cupcake
3. I will travel anywhere for a good meal!
4. I have been on television several times as a spokesperson and I didn't tell my friends and family until after I did then because I was so nervous about it. ( I know, pretty lame huh? hanging head in shame)
5. I always get into interesting conversations about the foods in my grocery basket when I shop at Ranch 99 market in Los Angeles because I often have exotic things like banana leaves or blue potatoes in my basket and people are curious about what I am going to do with them...LOL
6. I have been a dance fanatic since I was a little girl and have studied so many types of dance that I cannot keep track anymore, I won a dnace scholarship and a culinary scholarship in high school, but chose to pursue my other love (writing) in college
7. I completed my three year masters degree program in one year while working a full time job.
And now I pass this award on to fifteen lovely bloggers