Peanut Sauce (Dipping Sauce)
1 cup of coconut milk
1 tablespoon of Thai curry paste such as Sambal
2 tablespoon of fish sauce
2 tablespoon of dark brown sugar
3 tablespoons of creamy peanut butter
I tablespoon lime juice
1 teaspoon soy sauce
1. Bring 3/4 cup of coconut milk to boil.
2. Immediately stir in the Thai curry paste.
3. Add fish sauce, lime juice, soy sauce and sugar, mix well.
4. Add the peanut butter, mix well and make sure it is well incorporated.
5. Finish it with the remaining coconut milk. Cook for 1 more minute.
Thai Cucumber Salad Ingredients: 1/2 cup white or rice wine vinegar 1/2 cup water 1/2 cup sugar 1 teaspoon salt 2 large cucumbers peeled and sliced 3 tablespoons thinly sliced shallots or coarsely chopped red onion 2 teaspoons thinly sliced small red or green Thai chilies (If you cant find them, Serrano or Jalapeno work great) Directions: 1) Combine vinegar, water, sugar and salt in a medium saucepan. Stir over medium heat until sugar and salt dissolve. Set aside. Cool. 2) Add sliced cucumbers to cooled mixture and combine with chili peppers and red onion or shallots
|How much more of this can you stand? Go get your ingredients and lets cook!|
|This is too good not to share. I wish you could join me for lunch!|