Food Fashion and Flow: Citron Stripes   

Thursday, November 3, 2016

Citron Stripes

Hey Loves! The cooler weather was here for a minute and now we are having a heatwave. I was enjoying the cooler weather because   I am ready to wear some cute winter attire. I am not one of those people that dresses like I am going to a funeral just because it's fall.
I love bold colors and incorporate those into my winter looks. The outfit I am wearing is a nice blend of colors, and layers.  I have always loved stripes and often incorporate them into many of my outfits and in this outfit, I simply tied my long sleeved striped shirt over my shoulders for a carefree look . 

This vibrant citron shirt looks yellow depending on
 how the sun hits it. Do you like to wear bright colors even when it's not spring or summer? I think they look great paired with neutrals


The color citron is like a big burst of sunshine:-)


Have an amazing day!






14 comments:

Frannie Pantz said...

Loving the yellow and stripes!

Beauty and Curves said...

Your outfit is very well put together. Great job!

Ayanna said...

Cute! I love wearing pops of color even when its cold and up here in New England fall has come to stay.

Fede said...

Really good job with the outfit. Yes, l love that color and have a couple in my closet :-)

Kenya Rae said...

Great pairing with the black and white! I love bright colors incorporated with black and white.

Distinguished Diva said...

That is a lovely vibrant colour on you!

Latoya Scott said...

Very cute! And yellow looks great on you!

ibedamned said...

While the citron color is popping, those boots are fierce. Ca-yute (cute).

Ashlee Adams said...

Loving the colors and the booties!!!

Unapologetically Us said...

You look adorable! I love the stripes with the yellow! Go girl!

Jennifer Hamra said...

Very cute outfit! I love your boots!

Michelle Malone said...

Beautiful choices! I, too, love bold colors. Today I'm wearing a hot pink jumper and blazer with boots.

Kstylick said...

Hi there my dear! I just want to ask if we can follow each other on GFC?

Please leave a comment on our blog!

http://kstylick.blogspot.com

You can also follow us on Facebook and Instagram.

https://www.facebook.com/Kstylick
https://instagram.com/kstylick/

we will follow you back! XOXO

Korean Fashion

JESSIE MUNOZ said...


problems with premature ejaculation may be completely removed. you will remaining for a whole lot longer in mattress, get maximum pride
http://testoupmaxfacts.com/vmax-male-enhancement-reviews/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...