Food Fashion and Flow: Tin Roof Bistro (LV's LA)   

Sunday, June 26, 2016

Tin Roof Bistro (LV's LA)

Tin Roof Bistro is a quaint, rustic and beautifully decorated restaurant hidden in a shopping center in Manhattan Beach.  The restaurant has an extensive offering of delicious appetizers, fresh salads, pizza, sandwiches pastas, chicken and seafood. There is something on the menu for every palette and if you bring your children, you will easily find items they like even though there is not a kids menu. There are lots of great lunch specials and the prices are reasonable for the quality of food that you get.

I highly recommend the caramelized Brussels sprouts. Full of flavor and healthy. The lemon, butter, garlic and capers really bring this dish together

The poached pear salad is the perfect combination of sweet and salty with mixed greens and a little crunch from the candied walnuts
The thin noodle lasagna is delicious, filling and a perfect complement to the poached pear salad
This delicious roasted tomato and corn soup was one of the highlights of my meal. It was full of flavor.

This braised beef short rib sandwich pictured above at the beginning of the post  is one of many lunch specials. This came with a delicious soup and a salad of mixed greens.

This light and refreshing salad tossed with a honey Dijon dressing was also a part of the lunch special.
The restaurant has indoor seating highlighted by lots of beautiful rustic decor

There is also a cute outdoor patio area, which is perfect for taking advantage of the warm weather and Cali sunshine:-)


This delicious pumpkin cheesecake was the perfect ending to a great meal and it is nice to be able to enjoy pumpkin cheesecake when its not Thanksgiving season:-)


Tin Roof is perfect for lunch or dinner and close to the beach and shopping.  Reservations are taken, but you can also walk in and be seated without a long wait. If you are in the south bay, this is a great restaurant to try.
Tin Roof Bistro
3500 North Sepulveda Blvd
Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
310-939-0900















13 comments:

Fede said...

Oh my God! everything looks tantalizing, even the brussel sprouts which l'm not crazy about :-) . I think my favorite would be the pear salad. I've never been to Tin Roof but l must remember it the next time l visit L.A. I would drive down just for that food :-)

Anonymous said...

I'm a total foodie, so you had me at the braised beef short rib sandwich. It looks like a beautiful place to dine.

Unknown said...

OMG why I saw this post on an empty stomach I have no idea. But everything you shared looks amazing (and I don't even eat red meat lol). I love the outdoor seating area. Looks like a great place to make a staple.

Unknown said...

The world is so small...I often eat lunch here and I usually order the lasagna. Next time I'll try the pear salad - looks delicious!

Mimicutelips said...

This looks like a cute and cozy spot. All of the food looks good but that braised beef short rib sandwich was talking to me the entire time.

Eva from Socamom.com said...

I love the pics! Everything looks so good. I am a huge brussels sprouts fan, so I had a hard time scrolling past those :)

Kasi said...

This is a cute little spot! And the food looks so good, especially the short rib sandwich!

Kiwi said...

This looks super delicious. Love the ambiance and the brussel sprouts looks delish!

Unknown said...

The food looks AMAZING! I am loving brussel sprouts right now so that caught my eye.

Unknown said...

This lasagna and beef short rib sandwich, though! Your photos look great and this place seems amazing.

Beauty and the Bump said...

That food looks really good. That sandwich OMG. I want it now. I love brussel sprouts.

Law_Fal said...

I love dining out vicariously through you!!!

R1se Hluoluo said...

Gunung Semeru Info Pendakian dan Petualangan penuh dengan tantangan dan rintangan yang tidak ringan. Harus di barengi tekad yang bulat.

Gunung Semeru masih menjadi primadona sebagai objek https://Panahpetualang.web.id wisata petualangan bahkan akhir-akhir ini Gunung Semeru ini mengalami lonjakan jumlah pendaki dalam libur panjang akhir-akhir ini.

Petualangan di gunung semeru haruslah mempelajari rute, estimasi waktu perjalanan dan mempertimbangkan medan yang harus di laluinya. Petugas Balai Besar Taman Nasiona Tengger Semeru (TNBTS) selalu memberikan pengarahan dan membekali pengetahuan tentang iklim para pendaki yang ingin berpetualang di Gunung ini.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...