Food Fashion and Flow: Garlic Herb Cheese Pull Apart Bread   

Thursday, February 25, 2016

Garlic Herb Cheese Pull Apart Bread

Once upon a time, there was some garlic and cheese and it married a loaf of sourdough bread. Fairy Tales can be a good thing, especially when they involve food.  

Bread has a special place in my heart. I'm in deep like with carbs.

No.

I love carbs.

I really love carbs.

 I never met a piece of bread, cake, cookie, pie, cracker or a chip I didn't like. Is that bad? I think my son inherited my love for a great bread because we usually fight over the last piece of bread in the bread basket when we dine in restaurants. If you enjoy a great bread like I do, I have the perfect recipe for you. This delicious bread is bursting with buttery garlicky goodness and if nobody sees you eat it, it has no calories. Just kidding:-)

The flavor dimension in this bread is so excellent that it is worth that extra jog it's going to take to burn the calories. Piping hot from the over this bread has lots of ooey gooey mozzarella and is perfect for your next party, a great snack and it is amazing dipped in a hot bowl of tomato soup. Any way you slice it, it is pretty tasty. This is an easy recipe and does not require baking the bread from scratch. Just pick up a fresh loaf of sourdough bread and you will be munching and smiling in about 20 minutes:-)
Ingredients
1 loaf fresh sourdough bread
1 stick melted butter
1 garlic glove minced
1 teaspoon garlic herb seasoning
1 tablespoon fresh parsley chopped
1 tablespoon fresh thyme minced
1 tablespoon chives finely chopped
3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese

Directions:
Preheat oven to 375
Mix the butter and herbs in a bowl. With a large knife cut the bread vertically and horizontally making a cross hatch of deep cuts without cutting all the way to the bottom. Use your fingers and open the bread in each section and put butter and a little cheese in each crevice of the bread.
After the bread is filled with the butter and cheese. Brush the remaining oil on top of the bread. Cover the bread with foil and place in the oven on a cookie sheet for about ten minutes. Uncover the bread and let it cook for approximately another five minutes until the bread is golden brown and the cheese is melted.
 This is what the herb mixture will look like before you place it in the bread
Generously stuff the bread
 And in about 15-20 minutes...
 You can have a party in your mouth
Who knows. you might just turn into a bread lover like me.
Bon Appetit!

20 comments:

Glenda said...

OMgoodness, this looks sinfully delicious!

Unknown said...

That looks delicious!

Xx,

|| FLOORTJELOVES ||

www.floortjeloves.com
www.facebook.com/floortjeloves

Emmylou said...

Ehrmahgerd! LV, this looks oh so good! Gaaaaaaaaah...I wish I can eat the screen! :D

Fede said...

I love carbs too. I must say, this looks absolutely awesome. The more garlic, the better in my book. Yum!!!! :-)

DMD said...

That must definitely be amazing!
Thank you for the easy recipe, we will definitely reproduce this!
http://dmdmagazine.com/

Unknown said...

I'm not much of a carbs (bread) eater but I do love bread and pesto! And, of course, cheddar biscuits. Yum.

Jay | RelaxedThairay.com

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! This looks absolutely amazing. I try not to eat a whole lot of bread but I totally love it.

All the Best,
Allison | www.LiveLifeWellBlog.com

Meghan Conard said...

Yum! This looks so delicious! Need to make this recipe asap! Thanks for sharing! Enjoy your weekend!
xMC
http://mc2squared.blogspot.com

Beauty and the Bump said...

Ahhh Girl, if I wasn't on this diet... LOL that bread looks amazing! I'm going to save this recipe to try for later.

Unknown said...

Looks good. I try not to eat a lot a bread, but when I find some that's really good, I overindulge.

Jonna, Naturally Glam LLC said...

I'm not a huge carb or bread eater, but I do like sourdough bread. This recipe looks delicious though!

Mimicutelips said...

OMG this looks so good. I'm such a bread gal, I blame my grand nd and great good gram. They are so necessary.

Unknown said...

That looks so amazing and I'm not even a bread lover!

Maureen said...

I LOVE this bread and I always eat way more than my share. It looks beautiful!

TRANGSCORNER said...

Looks so delicious! Thanks for sharing!
Xoxo,
Love from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

LaShawn Wiltz said...

OMG YES! This looks so delicious! Bread is my weakness!

Law_Fal said...

Goodness this looks too good! I need to try this!!

Kasi said...

This looks delicious! I'm a bread girl too, so I will need to try this out!

Unknown said...

That is quite the sales pitch!

R1se Hluoluo said...

Gereja monumental ini sudah menghias sisi dari Bandra sepanjang 1/2 era yang mana bangunan pertama di bukit ini diprediksi berdiri sekitar 1570, https://pariwisatadunia.net/ tapi dibuat kembali di tahun 1640. Sedang susunan gereja sekarang ini lebih berumur 100 tahun. Bangunan ini dirancang oleh arsitek Shapoorjee Chandabhoy di tahun 1904. Adapun patung Bunda Maria yang terlihat di muka gereja dibawa ke India oleh Portugis pada 16 th era.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...