Food Fashion and Flow: Rainy Day in Cali...   

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Rainy Day in Cali...

Cold rainy days are not common in my neck of the woods, but rainy days are a good thing because they make you appreciate the sunny days just a little bit more. It is not often that I get the opportunity to wear winter clothes because it stays warm most days of the year in Southern California, but on those occasions when we have cold weather, I love to put on a great winter outfit. I hope you enjoy my round up of rainy day fashion inspiration. I found this flashback photo (the one above) of me wearing black on black on a cold rainy day just like the one we are experiencing today.

I love this look from the UK Blogger Kristabel from the 

 This black and white from Jessica Quirk of What I Wore is such a great look

This cute look is from Serena of Serene Saga Blog


A Classic Trench with neutral colors is a great winter look

I love this Burberry inspired look

Gorgeous look!

And here is one of my own rainy day looks
 
Rainy days are blessings just like sunny days:-)
 

My classic trench coat is accessorized with thigh high boots and an animal print bag. Do you have any favorite rainy day looks?








3 comments:

Glenda said...

You must have read my mind. I was just thinking I need to up my clothing game when it comes to rainy day weather. I have no idea why I have a tendency to slack with this type of weather. Your choice is smooth.

Unknown said...

You guys are definitely lucky. We are in full winter which is dry. I can't imagine -20 degrees and rainy. Love your style, its always so refreshing.

Unknown said...

I'm loving both your rainy day looks. Those kinds of days call for eye-catching, colourful umbrellas and rainboots and either a beautiful trench coat or a high-gloss modern raincoat.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...