Food Fashion and Flow: Leopard Love   

Monday, February 9, 2015

Leopard Love

Happy Monday Loves! Time flies when you are busy. Are you excited about Valentines Day?
I am looking so forward to it. I have a very busy weekend starting with a brunch get together with friends, and then my Valentines tradition of taking my son on a date and then there is time set aside for me to enjoy a Valentines Day celebration of my own with Mystery Man. What are your plans?

If you have been following my blog awhile or you know me offline, then you know how much I love animal print of all kinds. I love to accent my wardrobe with a little meow mix:-) Do you like animal print? Today I am wearing a neutral palette with a pop of color from my shoes. The duster I am wearing is one of favorites because it is a simple and timeless cut. I still remember when my aunt bought this for me from Bergdorf Goodman when I was visiting her in New York. Every time I wear this duster I think about New York.

Duster: Alberta Ferreti for Bergdorf Goodman (old) T-shirt: Macys, Black Slacks: Michael Kors, Leopard Booties: Shoe Dazzle, Bag: Mimi Boutique, Photography: Stacey Gutierrez

I think these shoes are the perfect punctuation mark on any outfit

I am participating in a fun shoe link up with: Style Nudge  
and a link up with Not Dead Yet Style
Be sure to stop over and join in the fun:-)

Are you a fan of neutral color palettes?

Camel is definitely one of my favorite neutral colors

I am already imagining the Valentines Day cupcakes me and my son are going to have:-)

It has been awhile, but now I am back to posting recipes. I am always making things, but sometimes I am just way to busy to take photographs and blog everything I cook. I have been making a lot more salads recently and enjoying green smoothies and lots of water with fresh fruit, but I certainly love to indulge every now and again and especially on weekends:-)

Have an amazing week!

26 comments:

We Are Not Martha said...

Those boots are seriously perfection!!

Sues

Fabulous Torture said...

I saw these boots before and absolutely love them! Nice look!
http://fabuloustorture.blogspot.com

Emmylou said...

Looking fab as always, LV:) I love love love those shoes.
Hope u have a wonderful Valentine's Day:)

cherie at stylenudge.com said...

I LOVE your leopard booties! The cobalt toe cap makes them so different. Great look!

Thank you for linking up with Shoe and Tell on Style Nudge!

Cherie
http://www.stylenudge.com

Unknown said...

Great Leopard booties. The pop of blue at the toe is a great surprise.

http://www.racheldinh.com

Frannie Pantz said...

How sweet that you take your son on a Valentine's Day date. Enjoy it because my Kaden is 14 now and while we have a good relationship he isn't the least bit interested in having a date of any kind with mom. LOL Love the leopard and the duster. So cool to have such endearing memories with pieces of clothing!

Patti said...

Wow, those shoes! They are fantastic. Thanks for sharing with visible Monday, XO.

Unknown said...

Your boots are everything!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, those shoes! I am not daring enough to wear leopard prints, but I love those on you :B

Selvaggia Capizzi said...

OMG, I love those booties!

Adria said...

Great pictures, I absolutely love your outfit!
http://fashion-soup.com/

Unknown said...

I love the boots :)
Since its leopard, i'm jealous :)

http://thebandwagonchic.blogspot.ae/

Fabrizia Spinelli said...

You look so good in this trench coat!
Fabrizia - Cosa Mi Metto???

LV said...

Thanks Dolls for your sweet comments!

@FranniePantz

I am enjoying these moments while I can because they grow up so fast. He is still at that tender age where he loves hanging around mommy:-)

Sing of Singature Style said...

Cool boots.

Carly said...

Those booties are so amazing!
Dresses & Denim

Unknown said...

Totally cool and chic outfit, but heels are stunning Dear!
kisses, Sily

Unknown said...

Love the booties!!!




Carsedra McKoy:
www.embracingtherealme.com
http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

High Heels & Good Meals! said...

Those shoes are everything! I love the blue with the leopard!

xoxo Kellz* said...

beautiful

http://islandchic77.com/

K. Elizabeth @ YUMMommy said...

Loving the shoes!! We kept it simple for Valentine's Day since my husband had to work. We exchanged gifts and enjoyed lunch in as a family.

Brie Bemis @ Sophistifunk said...

your booties are absolutely amazing! i'm obsessed!

xo brie
www.sophistifunkblog.com

Anonymous said...

Love the leopard!

Julie Khuu | Haute Khuuture said...

Mama your style is so fly I'd give you anything you want for Vday!...and then some for the rest of the year!! <3

Thank you for always visiting with your positive vibes and beautiful words...Hope it's been amazing on your side of town!

Xx- Julie

Haute Khuuture Blog

Unknown said...

I hope you had a lovely Valentine's Day LV! These shoes bring together not one but two things I associate with you - a fearlessness around colour and a love of animal prints. I love the idea of a duster and even better that this one holds a happy association for you.

Effortlesslady said...

Those boots are fabulous! Love your outfit!
www.effortlesslady.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...