Food Fashion and Flow: Motherhood   

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Motherhood


It is an awesome responsibility to be a mother and I am so blessed that my mother is still among the living and blesses me in ways that no words could ever describe. Seven years ago I became a mother and my life was forever changed for the better.

There is nothing more amazing than being my sons guardian angel I realize that I am the first person my son will ever love, his first hug, his first kiss. Love at first is what happens when a child sees there mother for the first time. My son has been loving me ever since he opened his eyes. I thank God everyday for blessing me to be the mother of such an amazing little boy.

Happy Mothers Day to you and may it be full of blessings:-)

2 comments:

Princess Martha said...

It's truly amazing how much one can learn about themselves through their children.
I keep telling people that little Mia is teaching me about life in ways I never knew.
Best blessing in life is to have a child :)
Hope you had a beautiful Mother's Day.
XOXO

High Heels & Good Meals! said...

Beautiful! I am anxiously awaiting for God to bless me with children! I look forward to motherhood everyday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...