Food Fashion and Flow: Introducing: "A Modern Lady"   

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Introducing: "A Modern Lady"


 One of the things I love the most about blogging is all of the awesome people that I meet. And I especially love discovering blog's that are so insightful and enriching that I have to share it with others. I would like to introduce: Rachel Darling, the creative visionary behind the blog "A Modern Lady"

This lifestyle blog covers beauty, health, social skills and lots of great posts on how to be a better you.There is so much to experience, such as lots of great product reviews, and real talk on how to navigate challenging situations on life. I could go on and on, but you must check this out for yourself:-) One of the blog posts that really stood out was the series on Zero Sum People. This is a great read, so check out parts I, II and III by clicking here.

Be sure to head over to Rachel's blog and check out all the amazing content she has to offer here.

Your time reading this wonderful blog will be well spent and she will be sharing some great stuff with us in the near future. So stay tuned!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

it sounds interesting!

WWW.MODEMOISELLE.IT

MarkD60 said...

I'll go have a look, bt my favorite posts are when you post pictures of you!

Selvaggia Capizzi said...

It sounds great!! i am off to check it out!!!
Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
Facebook
Bloglovin'

Law_Fal said...

I love discovering new blogs. Thanks for sharing!!!

Fabrizia Spinelli said...

Sound interesting!
You look so gorge in these shoots!
Follow me on Cosa Mi Metto???

LV said...

Be sure to check out the blog everyone! And Fabriza, that gorgeous photo is the talented Rachel Darling from the Modern Lady Blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...