Happy New Year! For so many of us, the new year is a time to start fresh, which means you should only look in the rear mirror for a moment because your best days are in front of you:-) If last year wasn't as amazing as you hoped, I can't think of a better time to change that than RIGHT NOW!
1. Surround yourself with people that are genuine well wishers and want to see you succeed in life.
2. Let go of people that suck the life out of you, discourage you, or make you feel bad about who you are.
3.Embrace your passion and start living the life of your dreams
4. Commit random acts of kindness that change the lives of others and yours
5. Get comfortable with taking more risks because nothing worth getting comes without taking a risk
6. Think differently. The way you think influences your outcome.
7. Read books that feed your intellect, your passion and your spirit.
Cheers to the start of an amazing 2013!