Food Fashion and Flow: A Day in the life...   

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

A Day in the life...



Happy Wednesday loves! I hope you are having a great week. It has been a while since I have done a fashion post. Life has been hectic so I had been focusing on other aspects of the blog. This time of year is always busy for me and my little guy with all of our fun holiday activities.  I always love doing the food posts and showing you fast and easy ways to have a great meal at home,  but I was missing my outfit posts, so here is a classic look with some edgy accessories.  

I love blazers and you can wear them with anything and look pulled together. I am almost embarrassed to admit how many black blazers I own. The one I am wearing is a mens jacket, but bears a striking resemblance to a blazer I purchased from F-21. I own a lot of black blazers, but the shape, cut and fabrics are different on all of them. These shoes have a fun mixed animal print that  I love. The rainy weather we have been having in my neck of the woods, kept me in, but now the weather is nice so I wore this outfit, which works so perfectly for this time of year.

I am almost done holiday shopping. I always shop for loved ones throughout the year when I see a great deal and just save it for Christmas, but I also do a little shopping during the holiday season. Have you started shopping yet? I also make a lot of gifts from my kitchen and we all love a good treat right? LOL

 I am not sure how I would describe these shoes, but they instantly caught my eye when I bought them a few years ago.
I love fun accessories, I think they work if you pair it with the right clothes.
I love the holidays, but like a lot of women, the decadent eating puts lots of extra curves on me that I didn't ask for:-)


 black blazer: Goodwill thrift shop, Red Pants: system boutique, white t-shirt: H&M, Clutch: DIY, Ring: Fashion District: Bracelets: Indian Boutique and Fashion District, Shoes:  Local Boutique
Have a great day!

28 comments:

Lisa said...

Love the bracelet arm party!

Frannie Pantz said...

Good for you for getting your holiday festivities on! My kids and I are working on that stuff too. Sadly, though, I haven't really done any Christmas shopping. Aaa! I love your shoes so much. And the bracelets are really fun too!

Selvaggia Capizzi said...

I always love your accessories and those shoes are so coool!!
Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
Facebook
Bloglovin'

Joy Shana said...

You look gorgeous,love those shoes
http://shana-style.blogspot.com

angiejenkins2011 said...

I love this look on you. Sassy and Sophisticated and those shoes are the bomb.com! your figure is looking killer too. Those extra curves really look good on you.

LV said...

@Lisa, thank you sweetie, aren't stacked bracelets fun!
@Frannie Pantz, Holiday shopping is definitely more than a notion. I am glad I always start way before the season
@Francesa, thank you doll, I love these shoes too.
@Joy, thank you, you are so sweet:-)
@AngieJenkins2011, thank you so much! now I don't feel as bad about the extra junk in the trunk that is here visiting for the holidays, LOL

Unknown said...

You can't go wrong with red and leopard print. I like the subtle color-blocking in this look! :)

Kitchen treats sounds like a cool Christmas gift! :)

yummychunklet said...

Love the leopard print!

citizen rosebud said...

LV- you look amazing! I like how you wear trends but they don't wear you- there had GOT to be a secret to this. you are "on trend:" red pants, animal print, arm candy, spikes and yet look so 100% pure woman in the know. I love it!

Ticka said...

The mixed animal print on those shoes is to die for!! Very cute!! I'm with you on holiday eating. I didn't ask for ANY extra curves. Lawd knows I have enough! lol

Emmylou said...

Such a great and classic outfit, LV. I say you can never have enough black blazers:)

Tina Martin Publications said...

Nice outfit!

http://thriftglam.blogspot.com/

Oh to Be a Muse said...

Your arm candy and your shoes are hot. And I love blazers too. You really can wear them with everything.

Beautiful Things - Cathy said...

You look amazing. REALLY love the clutch.

Unknown said...

You look sooo good!
Love your pants, great color!

Join my giveaway and win 6 pieces of jewelry!!
>> GIVEAWAY <<

~Jeimy~ said...

lovely the look is amazing I love those shoes!

Unknown said...

SO PRETTY AND GREAT SHOES!!!

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

You are so right about blazers. They tidy up any outfit. Oh! Lovely shoes. Leopard is so sexy.
Girlie Blog Seattle | Cheap Makeup Reviews

GeorginaGoodman said...

great colours and patterns

Check out my BLOGSALE
http://georginagoodman.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/blogsale.html
xxx

Unknown said...

LV, what I love you about you is that you will find something classic, but will not settle for ordinary. These beautiful shoes are a perfect example of that. Your eye for detail extends to every aspect of your life.

My holiday shopping is coming along very well but this weekend is devoted to starting baking!

kita said...

Loving what you did with the colors I actually bought some electric blue pants the other day and you gave me a great idea of what to wear with them.

Sing of Singature Style said...

Love red, black and white. The pop of leopard is great here.

Unknown said...

LOVING the heels babe!!!! GORGEOUS :)

You are a stunner!!!!!

Do you want to follow each other??? Let me know babe!

http://fashion-a-holic.com

Jeeda said...

Love the fit of the blazer and those shoes....fab look LV!
www.swoonblog.com

Mrs. Pancakes said...

So chic..love all the details!

BUDGET CHIC said...

I love a leopard shoe with a red skirt or pant. This is fabulous!

Unknown said...

Great outfit!
Shasie of Live Life in Style
Enter my Jewelry Giveaway

Dominique DiPrima said...

I'm loving the hot red stretch pants! Looking good girl.
Stone

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...