Food Fashion and Flow: Orange + Stripes +Zebra   

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Orange + Stripes +Zebra


Happy Tuesday loves.  I hope you had a great weekend. My son and I spent the weekend in Vegas. I had a great time and it was fun to see Vegas through the eyes of my five year old son. I don't go to Vegas to gamble, I go strictly for the great shows, dining and shopping.  Since this time around, it was all about my son, we spent lots of time at the Adventure dome, and eating all of those foods that make you remember being a kid like funnel cake, snow cones and extra cheesey nachos. We capped each evening off with a warm Krispy Kreme donut. 
I must say, Vegas is a great place to shop!  And I definitely have discovered on my last few trips to Vegas that some of the best eateries are not on the strip. Do you ever venture off the strip when you go to Vegas?
 Orange Dress: F-21, Zebra Shoes: Target: Hat: Lane Bryant, Cuff and ring: F-21
Orange is such a lovely color. I love this dress and have been a repeat offender by wearing it so much. I wore it in a slightly different way in a another post. Click here to see a variation on how I styled this dress. I think I can definitely find some ways to winterize this dress. Do you agree? How would you style this for fall?

I had such a great time in Vegas that I can't wait to go back and have a "me" weekend there. I was amazed by the H&M in Caesars Palace. It was huge and had a massive selection of fabulous clothing. And the Zara and Topshop had some great sales going on. Definitely tempting.
There is definitely no shortage of great places to shop, dine and stay. Of course, the luxury hotels are  my favorites and I am anxious to try a new one that just opened and is all suites without a slot machine in sight. It is all about relaxation and luxury.  What are your favorite hotels and restaurants in Vegas? Any places you think I should try on my next trip?

Nothing like a tropical Martini. I am not a big drinker, but when I have a cocktail, I love sweet drinks. Do you have a favorite cocktail? or mocktail?

Have an Amazing Day!

45 comments:

Kristina said...

Love the ballet flats; they're so cute.

Unknown said...

it's amazing look ! I really like it ..хх

Covenant Grace said...

I really like this color. I just bought a t-shirt this color and I'm excited about wearing it. I, too, will pair it with silver jewelry.

LaceNLeopard said...

Oh em ghee that color is SO beautiful on you!! You look ah-mazing! #summertimefine

Anonymous said...

What a fun and vibrant color!

Emmylou said...

Glad to hear you and the little one had fun in Vegas:) And that orange dress looks fab on you!

~Jeimy~ said...

Absolutely gorgeous that dress is beautiful!

christine said...

That dress color is striking, and goes so well with the black and white hat and shoes. So sharp! I've never been to Vegas just because of the fact that I'm not a gambler and haven't had the opportunity to go. I think if I did go, I would focus more on the sights, food, shows, and shopping too. I like the idea of going to the Adventure Dome - funnel cakes, nachos, and snow cones?! yum

minasek said...

All i can say is WOOOAAAH !

I wanna be fierce said...

This look is beautiful!

-Shakiyla

Unknown said...

So lovely, pretty and fabulous! I love your smile <3

Tye
http://www.lagelledailydose.blogspot.com

Paris said...

Beautiful dress! I haven't wandered off the strip too much, but I think next time I visit I'd like too!
Glad you had an amazing trip with your son :)

xoxo,
Paris

glitteratiandglamour.blogspot.com

NickiesNiche said...

You look great! I love hats and you are wearing that hat! Vegas with your son sounds so fun!

Frannie Pantz said...

Oh LV I do just looooove you in orange. This dress is stunning and the zebra accents are just perfect.

I am so glad you had so much fun with your son. It is so important and so enjoyable to see things through your children's eyes.

I don't drink much either but when I do, it has to be sweet!

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

I think it's so cute that you took your son to Vegas. Surprisingly, Vegas has a lot of things to do for little kids.

Your dress is simply gorgeous.

Beauty and Fashion in Seattle | Cheap Makeup Reviews

Unknown said...

you look angelic, very nice.

The Dainty Dolls House said...

Love that colour, it's so eye popping :)) You look super and relaxed there too. You can wear that in Fall, pop some tights on and a cardigan or even a light sweater over it in the colours to go and it would be lovely still :)) Hope you have a super week doll x

This is LN said...

Loving those colors on you! beautiful! xx

Jackie said...

Beautiful!!!

Elsa de Diego said...

Wohoo! Gorgeous girl! Love that combination! :) xoxo

Borjana said...

WOW!I'm obsessed how orange and stripes look together and how that dress fits you,honey;)
xx
B.
http://www.beeswonderland.com/

Oh to Be a Muse said...

You are looking so chic, LV! Sounds like such a fun time in Vegas. I miss Krisy Kreme donuts, lol.

I remember seeing that bracelet at F21 and I should have purchased it. It's pretty fab!

Unknown said...

Hi dear :) you look so pretty hun! what do you think of following each other on gfc and bloglovin'? Let me know
keep in touch

http://thefrench-fries.blogspot.pt/

xx

Bravoe Runway said...

Ooo so glad you went to Vegas! I've not been there in 3 years! I've seen the H&M store photos it looks awesome!

Allison said...

I love your hat!!! And it looks like you had a great time in Vegas! And thanks so much for the comment on my blog! Would you like to follow each other?
:)
Allison
A's Fashion Files

estellelamode.com said...

Wow!! So pretty, Love the colour of the dress.

Xx
www.estellelamode.com

angel-fashion said...

stunning,love it,love it…the fashion is just so awesome,love the images…love your blog xo

Kita said...

I would have never thought that went together but it looks great.

Jelena Dimić said...

Wow, I love your flats and hat! You look like a real lady. :*
I'm following you now. :D If you want, you can find me on. http://the-wandering-heart.blogpsot.com
Lots of love! <3

Selvaggia Capizzi said...

This dress looks great on you! I love its color!
Xx
http://www.dontcallmefashionblogger.com/

Ashley said...

Pretty Dress and I love your shoes!!

XoXo,
Ashley
ASassyWoman.Com

Jadore-Fashion said...

Lovely dress and that hat is gorgeous

xoxo
Stella

Val said...

You have such great style!

Fashion Pad said...

You look so pretty! That color combo is so striking. Lovely hat and dress!

Choc Chip Uru @ Go Bake Yourself said...

You absolutely have so much style :D

Cheers
Choc Chip Uru

Test said...

Love the color of that dress!!!

Tammy said...

this combo is cute doll and the red... it just pops out.. love it

Étoile variable said...

Love your recipt index.. :-)
Follow you now.

DAFASHIONFREAK said...

You look gorgeous!

*hugs*
-Maudleen
www.dafashionfreak.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

That color orange does look awesome against your skin girlie!

Budget Chic said...

You look amazing diva! That hat was the perfect touch!

Unknown said...

This outfit wouldn't look out of place on a resort fashion runway. You look so pretty!! For winter, I would try styling this with a cool printed button-up collared shirt underneath the dress and wear it with a leather jacket and boots.

Kerissa said...

What a great summer look. I love everything about it. You look so relaxed and poised. Your photos always come out so great. I've never been to Vegas sadly :( Do I need to work on taking the man child soon? He loves to travel as much as I do.

CEO(angie stone) said...

You are too cute in this picture. I love it!
Stone

Sarah James said...

It's amazing really I appreciated your good work and great information you shared with us Harley Davidson Men’s FXRG Triple Vent System Waterproof Riding Jacket
Thank you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...