Food Fashion and Flow: LV's LA!   

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

LV's LA!



There are some fun and exciting changes coming to Food Fashion and Flow!  I am excited to introduce L'V's LA! This is a new category of my blog that will focus on my food adventures around Los Angeles and surrounding areas. I will also share with you great things to do and see. And the best part is that I will share with you all of those off the beaten path places you wish someone told you about.

Mom and Pop restaurants, beloved hole in the wall spots and fine dining  I will explore it all!. I will share with you my experiences and give you my unbiased opinion. And expect to see lots of tips on how to have fun on any budget and great places to eat, shop and play!

You will continue to see fashion/style, unique and delicious recipes thought provoking writing and a resource of new places to try.

 Want to know where to go in Venice for some good eats?


Do you enjoy Farmers markets ?




Want to know where I go to get my sugar fix? Stay tuned for my adventures!  Thanks for coming along for the ride.Welcome to LV's LA!
Photobucket

19 comments:

DAFASHIONFREAK said...

This is really beautiful! Can't wait to see more posts on LV's LA.
xoxo

- Maudleen

Izzy said...

what an exciting new addition to your blog! :D I've always wanted to visit LA so I'd be so excited to see your upcoming posts :)

metallicpaws.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

This looks like a great feature to add to your site!

Unknown said...

i miss LA so much

High Heels & Good Meals! said...

Cool. Looking forward to it!

AllThingsYummy said...

Looks like a great addition to your blog. Is that first photo from the Getty?

Dressing Up For Me said...

Lovely photos! That photo of the Farmers Market reminds me of La Boquería en Barcelona. ;)

MYSTYLEDIARYY said...

what a nice place
http://fashion-crushh.blogspot.com/

Val said...

So many things I love in LA in one post!!!

Elena said...

Great photos and these cupcakes look super delicious!:)
Xo
Eena
http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/3662593/personal-style-blog/follow

Prisla Buah said...

Wow have fun on your trip Dear cant wait to see the outfit post from there :)

Prisla Buah said...

Wow have fun on your trip Dear cant wait to see the outfit post from there :)

ice pandora said...

I want to visit LA
at someday, so I'm
excited for more
pictures of this to
come!

http://icepandora.blogspot.com xx

Mónica C. Welton said...

beautiful!
Love,
www.chicksinfeathers.co.cc

Analisa said...

Can't wait to see more! :)

www.rougefox.com

Rach said...

great pictures!! can wait to see more of your adventures!
www.sugarfilledcloset.com

Leslie Quiros said...

very excited to hear more about your adventures and I do love farmers market. Plus that cupcake just made my mouth water haha

PS: Hosting a summer giveaway in my blog! Hope you can participate.. its really silly and simple :)

Eboni said...

ooh la la!! love the new blog layout. It's really swanky!!!!

....and sigh, I guess you're just going to make me me miss LA more than I already did. Lol!

CEO(angie stone) said...

I love it!
You never cease to amaze me.
It's the new Eye on LV's LA.
Stone

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...