Food Fashion and Flow: Coral   

Monday, April 30, 2012

Coral


Happy Monday! How was your weekend? Mine was busy busy busy.  I did some fun stuff with my son, took him to an event, and attended a couple of other events.  Wooh! Exhausting, but fun. After all the fun, I took some time to try the daunting task of organizing my clothes and shoes. You never realize how much stuff you have until you try to organize it. And of course you start pondering whether to give stuff away or keep it. So how was your weekend?

I am so excited about the giveaway! If you have not entered there is still time. Click here for details.  I think I might be just as or even more excited than some of you because I know someone will have a big smile on their face in a couple of days:-)  It is always such a joy to give someone a treat. I am one of those people that loves giving people gifts or being a blessing in any way I can think of. 

Today I am wearing coral which is a color I absolutely love.  I don't particularly find this dress figure flattering, but I love the color. And of course a cute comfy pair of oxfords is a great change of pace from heels.

Jacket: Old Navy, Dress: F-21, Purse: Dereon, Oxfords: Rosebowl Flea Market, Scarf: Private Boutique

These are just as comfortable as they look:-)


 Happy for no reason! 


Have an amazing Monday!
Photobucket

30 comments:

Miss Photoholic said...

The shoes are so nice and they look very comfy :)

Unknown said...

Your dress is so pretty :)

Unknown said...

that bag is gorgeous!

www.scarletredblog.blogspot.com

Frannie Pantz said...

I feel like I said "hooray!" in my head about seven times in this post. Yay for time with your son, yay for organizing your closet (so HARD!!!), yay for smiling for no reason and super yay for those adorable oxfords!

Selvaggia Capizzi said...

coral became one of my fave colors!! I love that dress and you look stunning!!+Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
Bloglovin'
Facebook

Unknown said...

your oxfords are lovely, and your smile is even lovelier. :)

xoxo
jasmine
AdamAlexMommy

Petite and Hungry said...

your purse is so cute!

www.petiteandhungry.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Gorgeous dress, and OMG I love those shoes! The zipper is so cute and glad to know they are comfortable :)

xoxo,
Rachel
www.rachelslookbook.com

Alison Hutchinson said...

Coral really looks amazing on you! And I love it with the denim jacket :)

www.stylingmylife.com

Anonymous said...

wow I love that outfit. All of it...especially the scarf and then bag!! Hey that link works when I platy it. i hope you will watch it.

M.E said...

fabulous pictures :)


http://fashion-gourmet.blogspot.com/

Raindrops of Sapphire said...

Yay for coral! It's one of my favourite shades! I love it! Those shoes are also amazing, I love those! I really like your blog, it would be nice if you could stop by my blog sometime too :) :)

www.raindropsofsapphire.com

Unknown said...

Cute and comfortable outfit, I really like those oxfords!!



Carsedra of:

http://www.embracingtherealme.com/

http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

Emmylou said...

I can understand why you love this colour, LV. It looks great on you:)
Emmy
http://scarberianfashionlover.blogspot.com

That's My Mama said...

You look great. I especially love your oxfords and nail polish :) Have a wonderful day!

High Heels & Good Meals! said...

Cute look! Love the oxfords!

High Heels & Good Meals! said...

Cute look! Love the oxfords!

Bonnie said...

My weekends always seem to be too busy lately! Love this handbag -- it's huge.

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Val said...

Coral makes me happy!!! You look wonderful.

Unknown said...

Lovely outfit!!! visit my blog on http://laviecestchic.blogspot.com
xoxo Marika

Clara Turbay said...

Great look and good taste!

Carrie said...

Looove the zippers on your oxfords! Cute.

JustPatience said...

Such a cute and chic casual look Liv. Love those oxfords.

Anonymous said...

I love thee brogues! I've been looking for a pair just like them for months :)

megcasson said...

Gorgeous outfit and those shoes are those shoes are amazing!

www.kindoflovely.com

Erika said...

nice bag
I follow u, follow me thank u ;)

kiss
Erika
http://www.myfreechoice.net/

Heather said...

Hello gorgeous! Okay where do I start.... the color of that dress is gorgeous... the scarf/denim jacket combo is perfect.... those shoes are awesome... oh and I need that bag :)

XO
www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

Whitney 'Nic' James said...

very cute and comfy look. love it! and those shoes are too cute ;-)

~nic
www.nics-picks.com

Shasie said...

yay! Coral is one of my favorite colors for the spring/summertime! It's so bright and cheery!
Shasie of Live Life in Style

Caro * said...

Love your outfit, your bag is amazing ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...