Food Fashion and Flow: Happy Thanksgiving   

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving




Happy Thanksgiving! I want to wish all of you a wonderful and blessed holiday with your loved ones. I am very thankful to have a circle of friends and family that love me no matter what. There are some things you can't put a price tag on and having genuine people in my life is priceless to me. Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday because ti causes us to reflect and have a spirit of gratitude.

I am busy preparing for Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow, but wanted to do a quick post to share my Thanksgiving menu with you:-) I hope you have enjoyed all of my recipes and I would love to hear what is on your menu  and your favorite Thanksgiving dishes. Talk to me...Leave me a comment and tell me what you are cooking, or what you look forward to sinking your teeth into:-)

Here is my menu:

Appetizers/Starters

Green Salad
Cranberry Salsa and Chips

Libations 
Cranberry Lemonade
Cranberry Margaritas

Sides

Cornbread Dressing
Corn Casserole
Garlic Parmesan Mashed Potatoes
Seasoned Green Beans
Autumn Roasted Vegetables
Macaroni and Cheese
Sweet Potato Casserole with Praline Pecan Topping
Vanilla Glazed Sweet Potatoes

Red Zinfandel Cranberry Sauce
Cranberry Sauce with Vanilla Coffee infused pears

Main Dish

Garlic Herb Turkey
Roast Beef

Desserts
Sweet Potato Pie
Sweet Potato Praline Cheesecake
Praline Pumpkin Cake
7-up Cake
Peach Cobbler

Bon Appetit!
Photobucket

27 comments:

Joyful said...

My, my, you really know how to have a Thanksgiving Dinner :-) It reminds me of when I was young and my mother put on a huge spread like this, buffet style. All the relatives and friends would drop by throughout the day and eat. It was awesome and I have fond memories of it. You are contributing to someone else' great memories too. I love Thanksgiving. My own repast was last month and more humble than yours. Here it is

http://snapthatpenny.blogspot.com/2011/10/thanksgiving-dinner.html

oomph. said...

mmmmm....what time's dinner?!
just kidding...sounds delicious.
you have a happy thanksgiving, too!

[oomph.]
What's the next line? Help write the story!

sara soda said...

Yum... can I come eat at your house?? :)

High Heels & Good Meals! said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you! Can you save your girl a plate lol!!!

Shutterbug said...

your thanksgiving menu sounds amazing! can i come over for some food? ;)

M.E said...

Wow I can't wait to see pictures of this delicious menu!!!

Happy Thanksgiving :)


http://fashion-gourmet.blogspot.com/

Jacqueline Ashley said...

Haha, how funny! Have fun indulging!!
:-)


xx

Crazy for fashion said...

Sounds so delicious. have a lovely day! <3<3

Anonymous said...

Your blog is fantastic, I love it!

I follow you, follow me?

I invite everyone to my blog

Kisses from Spain ♥ La ropa me vuelve loca!

Unknown said...

Can I come? I don't even want to think about how long this took to prepare, but I was drooling by the time I got half-way down the list. Lucky guests!

Sabrina M said...

omg !! your blog always make me hungry. im following back too :)

Gwen Beloti said...

Happy Thanksgiving from the Gwen Beloti Collection. www.gwenbeloti.com. The GB Collection...Quality garments with a youthful yet classic feel, from dresses to separates,..for the independent stylista looking for a little edge and a feminine fit.

LOLA FINN said...

Thank you so much ^-^
xoxo

Unknown said...

happy thanksgiving to you! i enjoyed all of your wonderful recipes. thanks so much for sharing them. enjoy the rest of the holidays!

jasmine

dimitri said...

Bon Appetit ! This menu is so delicious.

Anonymous said...

this is awesome, keep it up! i'll definitely be coming back!
and i hope you'll come by and visit sometime soon!

Erin said...

Wow-lady! That is quite the Thanksgiving menu! Happy Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

xx

Erin @ http://www.trufflesnruffles.com/

Unknown said...

Your menu sounds amazing. Happy Thanksgiving!! :)

xx
Heel in Mint

Charles said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Charles @ FiveEuroFood.com

Mrs. Pancakes said...

Happy thanksgiving! And your meal sounds delicious!!

Anonymous said...

Schöne Bilder;))))

yiqin; said...

nice food :)

Jayanthy Kumaran said...

Hy LV,
chanced upon your blog while blog hopping..very interesting space you have..I wonder how I missed your wonderful space this much loooong...
glad I stopped by today..love your space..
Am your happy follower now..;)
do stop by mine sometime..
Tasty Appetite

issatchieu said...

Thats a whole lot!!! HAPPY THANKSGIVING :) <3

Alina said...

Great menu! Happy Thanksgiving!

LV said...

Thank you Everyone! I hope you all had an amazing Thanksgiving with your loved ones:-)

xoxo

DOWNTOWNCHICAGOBARBIE said...

Could you like ship me all of that so I can truly know how Kings and Queens eat. I'm serious!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...