Food Fashion and Flow: Colorful Monday   

Monday, March 21, 2011

Colorful Monday

It is a semi rainy day in sunny southern California, but I am bringing the sunshine with me! This black tunic has bright pops of color that are perfect for the beginning of spring and paired with leggings and boots, it is perfect for rain or any other kind of weather. Happy Monday!

Tunic: F-21, Leggings: Lord and Taylor, Purse: Aldo, Boots: Steve Madden

I purchased this beautiful bracelet from a street vendor in the fashion district of downtown LA. A beautiful accessory can completely change the look of an outfit and it doesn't have to be expensive to look fabulous.



Photobucket

8 comments:

Catina said...

This is a really cute outfit! I am such a huge fan of jewelry and I love your earrings, ring and bracelet!

Zarna said...

fabulous bracelet!! you look beautiful!

MalanB said...

Great outfit, love the boots and the top! BTW thanks for the comment. Loving this blog!

Joka said...

love yhis shoes !!!
please,give us and picture of accesorizes next time:)))))
kisssssssssses
everythingisaboutdetails.blogspot.com

Kholá said...

Loving all that color in the tunic!

Shasie said...

I listed that handbag as a perfect purchase for the working girl on my facebook page! Love it!

http://live-life-in-style.blogspot.com

Elizabeth said...

I LOVE the bag! I agree with you that you don't always have to spend a lot of money to look fabulous, that bracelet is gorgeous! I found you on ifb and am now following =]

Elizabeth
http://indigoimpression.blogspot.com/

chanelaftercoco said...

Very glamorous!
(I'm following you ;) ) bisous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...